Friday, August 27, 2010

WEEK 10

THE FINAL WEEK

Time flies so fast since we have been participating in this course in June until now. It seems like we have just begun but it is the week 10 now and it is the final week for us in this course. This is my second time to participate in online courses and I am very happy because I have learned many new things. During this course, every week I found everything new for me and my English teaching. Ten weeks ago I did not have my own blog, but now I have one and I am happy to share my experiences with anyone of you who cares about the quality of teaching languages. Furthermore, during this course I create my own Delicious for bookmarking and I have put down many URLs that contain important information related with teaching.

Thanks especially Deborah for your assistance and support during these 10 weeks and make our teaching more effective and interesting, and to my Coursemates to share those excellent ideas on Nicenet and in the blogs.

I develop my skills in using technology to teach English and I am very happy to participate in this course with all of you. I consider that the end of this course means the beginning of our journey towards better and more effective English teaching and learning perspectives in the modern world.

After the end of this course I will keep using this blog to write some experiences concerning technology using in class, so I would appreciate if you can visit it and leave your comments.

I wish you all the best!

Best regards,

Carlos

1 comment:

  1. Dear Carlos,

    I do share with you the positive feelings about this online learning experience. We did certainly learn a lot during these ten weeks that sped by more or less like a lightening. But, sure enlightened in the educational uses of technology we have become. And keeping our blogs working would enable us to share our varied teaching experiences and provide assistance and advice whenenver we need them. Now, we have become a community and we should act like one.

    Looking forward to reading your future blog posts.

    Regards,
    Arbi

    ReplyDelete